Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 8, 2011



Celebrating Mother’s day at the Eastern Shore of Maryland.  This is a photo of the water out in front of our home in Cambridge MD.  Trips to the blue waters of the Caribbean seam to get us through all bad weather we endured during the winter, but I don’t believe there is another place on earth which bears the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay.  We have been living here for over 11 years, and it inspires me on many fronts.  It also prepares me for my work coming up in the next week, and prepares me for how I feel about life in general.  I am looking foreword to a summer of boating, fishing and family gathering.  None of this would be possible without the mother of my children, not to mention (T’s) mother and my mother.  Honestly, where would any of us be without them?

Happy Mother’s Day,

Tony Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment